Sherri's Steps to Style
THE place to go for inside info from beauty expert Sherri Jessee.
Saturday, April 1, 2017
Featured in VIP Seen Magazine: Nude Makeup Tutorial
1. Fill in an correct brow shape with “Expresso” Shadow.
2. Apply “Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion” to the eye lid.
3. Sweep “Bisque” Shadow across entire lid.
4. Sweep “Expresso” Shadow above the crease line in a windshield wiper motion.
5. Apply “Water Proof Gel Liner in Noir” close to the lash line.
6. Use “Decadent” shadow on a flat brush to smudge eye-liner above and below the lashes.
7. Apply a light coating of “Mary Kay Lash Love” mascara.
8. Use a tiny dots of glue, drop in individual lashes across entire lash line.
9. Apply “Temptu” airbush for a flawless foundation.
10. For light contouring, sweep “True Taupe” in the hollow of the cheeks.
11. For a rosy glow, “Blush in Teaberry” is brushed from the apple of the cheek into the hairline.
12. Sweep “White Gold” on the high part of the cheekbones.
13. Ensure an accurate application of “Liquid Lip Color” in “Sweet Escape” by using a lip brush.
Hair & Makeup: Sherri Jessee
Photo: Nathan Mays
Model: Shelsi Webb
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)