Thursday, September 1, 2016

Featured in I am Girly Blog

Hey All,
I am a person who is always on the go. I travel a lot and my lifestyle is mostly busy. I am not able to carry too many products with me. Cosmetic products get scratches easily and also takes a lot of space. Sherri Jessee Magnetic Makeup Compact is for girls like me. It helps me organize my makeup with ease.
Price: $24.95 | Buy Online | Ships Worldwide
Sherri Jessee Pink Lady Printed Magnetic Makeup Compact Review
Product Description:
Sherri created these magnetic compacts for every woman to be able to carry the maximum amount of color cosmetics in the smallest amount of space.
Elegant Organized Beauty Printed Magnetic Makeup Compact with original artwork allows you to fashionably consolidate your makeup into one easy to carry, elegant compact. A full mirror is featured in the lid for easy on-the-go makeup application.
•Reduce the products you carry around; less mess, less weight, less time to get gorgeous.
•Full mirror, makes touch ups easy.
•Super strong magnet holds makeup pots in place securely.
•Make a beauty statement every time you use your unique compact.
What the elegant, organized beauties are carrying.
•Size: 6.25″x 4″x 1/2″
Sherri Jessee Pink Lady Printed Magnetic Makeup Compact Review
My Take on the Product:
Sherri Jessee Printed Magnetic Makeup Compact comes in hints of pink and black.  The material used for its make is cardboard yet it is light weighted and sturdy. The front cover features a cute artwork made by Sherri’s cousin. She has  different designs. I am in love with this particular design. It looks fab and is a great addition to my makeup case. The brand name Sherri Jessee is inscribed at the base. The palette is rectangular in shape with magnetic action. It closes securely like a book. The palette is travel friendly. It does not waste the available space in our bags.
Sherri Jessee Pink Lady Printed Magnetic Makeup Compact Review
Once you open the lid, there is a big sized mirror. The mirror is handy to apply makeup especially while traveling. The empty compact is deep and can hold a number of items of any size. I store my eye shadows, blushes, mineral powders and lipstick pans in it. I have all the essentials inside this single compact kit. The magnetic force is powerful to sticks all pans that are made of metal or aluminium intact.  I have noticed that my makeup pans do not tend to slide or slip off from the holder.
Sherri Jessee Pink Lady Printed Magnetic Makeup Compact ReviewSherri Jessee Pink Lady Printed Magnetic Makeup Compact Review
The magnetic compact is great for touch ups. The cleaning part is simple due to the dark shade of holder. Sherri Jessee magnetic compact is a unique must have for every makeup lover. It is simply Wow and has made my routine faster. Its super stylish and portable. I can’t travel without this magnetic compact.

No comments:

Post a Comment