Super Stylist Sherri Jessee shares simple steps to create a great face and tips to transition easily from Natural to Dramatic.
2. Tweeze stray brows.
3. Prime Eyelid with Urban Decay Primer in Eden.
4. Correct and enhance brow shape using a shadow in True Taupe.
6. Sweep and blend Teak shadow in crease.
7. Apply Super Wear Gel Liner in Noir close to Lash Line.
8. Use a flat brush to apply Lava accent color to blend out the eyeliner on top and bottom.
9. Apply Mary Kay Lash Love mascara and then drop in individual lashes for drama.
11. Temptu Concealer Wheel is used to create a flawless complexion by blending colors using a foundation brush.
12. Apply Bisque light shadow to tear duct area for brightness.
13. Use a lip brush to carefully apply Super Wear Lip Creme in Bridal Rose.
15. Lip Tar in Crimson Red is applied for a more dramatic look,
Sherri Jessee is an internationally renowned hair and makeup artist with work featured in hundreds of prestigious publications. To learn more visit: www.sherrijessee.com