Don’t run out of steam. There is no better time than New Year’s Eve to amp up your personal style. Just remember, this is a marathon, not a sprint. Be sure to pace yourself as your beauty must last through to the New Year! By using the correct products and tools, you will be able to create a lasting look.
- Don’t get stuck in a rut. This is the perfect occasion for those that tend to be timid with their tresses to go for bold beauty! If you normally wear your hair smooth, change it up and go for a super curly coif and visa versa for you frizzy haired girls, your locks will be stunning glassy straight. Start from the very beginning with the perfect styling creme, Pravana NEVO Model Behavior.
- Do look slimmer. Camoflauge extra holiday pounds with the illusion of added height with a holiday high bun. Pile the hair high with a sock bun. This is the secret way beauty queens create fun buns.
- Don’t be ghostly. Ever take a pic and have a white face? New Year’s Eve will be the time to take tons of photos so be prepared. Make sure your foundation does not have SPF. Sunscreen in makeup shows up looking ghostly in photos. Makeup Forever HD creates a soft focus and makes a great choice for photography.
- Do amp up the eyes. Go for a dramatic cat eye with an extra thick wing of a waterproof gel eyeliner. This is also the best product to line your water line to create an eye that will be the envy of the best makeup artists.
- Don’t leave a trace. Long wear lipstick like Sherri's SuperWear Lip Creme is awesome. This formula will last all night with no crumbling, no caking, no fading, no feathering, and will not leave an embarrassing lipstick mark on your champagne glass!
- Do dare to bare. Spray tan in a can on your hands and mix with your favorite body lotion for a golden glow.
- Don’t be skimpy with your jewelry. Layer it up. A bare neckline can be enhanced with a single beautiful choker, however, think of the statement you will make by layering multiple necklaces of varying lengths.
- Have a safe and Happy New Year. Keep up with the trends for 2016 by subscribing to my blog, following me on all manners of social media, and watching my how-to videos. For more info and the links visit www.sherrijessee.com.