Monday, September 16, 2013

Elegant, Organized Beauty™ is HERE!


The Need:
As a professional Hair and Makeup expert, I enjoy traveling the globe helping women look beautiful and feel great. Today I may be in NYC for Fashion Week, tomorrow I may be found in India training hundreds of hairstylists on the latest techniques. Then I might be off to Paris to do hair and makeup photo shoot. No two weeks are ever the same, no two days are ever the same. I need to ready for any situation, and I need to look good doing it!
The Solution:
I had to come up with a way to streamline my routine and supplies – this compact works perfectly! It holds just what I need, reduces the bulk and weight of what I have to carry. I wanted something beautiful and unique too – so we began hand painting them. We would be honored to do custom designs for your bridal party or special event! These gorgeous items make wonderful gifts!


Choose your favorite design and order today! Comes with the "Best Basic" Shadows and Blush to get you started! Will ship anywhere in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment