Super Quick Side Ponytail.
To get this style in minutes you can cheat a bit by curling only the hair in the pony tail.
1. Brush the hair over to one side and secure with a covered elastic band.
2. Take a small section of hair and wrap around to cover the band and secure with a few bobby pins.
3. Next, curl the remaining hair on a 1" curling iron (www.hottools.com)
What can be more romantic than accessorizing with a flower?
1. Using your fingers to accentuate texture, rake your hair back into a low ponytail.
2. Loosely twist the ends and pin to form an asymmetric chignon.
3. Treat yourself with a beautiful bouquet of fresh Spring flowers and secure one of them in your hair for the perfect accent. (Clip on faux flowers are easily available at drug stores and beauty supplies. (www.goody.com)
Soft waves are sure to win his hear every time.
1. Apply a volumizing mousse to freshly shampooed hair and blow-dry.
2. Roll hair on medium sized electric rollers. For longer lasting curls, allow the set to completely cool before removing.
3. Turn your head upside down and brush with a soft bristle brush.
4. Gently smooth hair into place and spray with a touchable hairspray like Pravana Super Shape. (www.Pravana.com)