SAG Awards Get the Look ~ Emma Stone
Emma Stone’s lastest film The Help was the big winner at last Sunday’s SAG Awards, but it was Emma herself that was a big winner that night in the Best Dressed category as she rocked the red carpet.Wearing the great Alexander McQueen from head to toe, Emma Stone wore an all black tea-length gown, black heels, and a clutch with gold hardware. Her make-up was kept simple with bold red lips and dramatically line eyes while her hair was pulled back in a classic twist up-do.
Celebrity hairstylist and makeup artist Sherri Jessee gives up a step by step guide on how to achieve this look at home.
HAIR1. Mist VOLUME INFUSION on damp hair and blow dry for texture, shine and hold.
2. Set your hair on hot rollers to create volume and body.
3. Brush your hair back allowing face framing fringe to drop out.
4. Create a “textured twist” by pinning small section of hair with bobby pins to form a loose, textured bun.
5. Spray with RUSK Being SEXY Hairspray for long lasting hold.
MAKEUP (using MAC Cosmetics)FACE
Star with Studio Fix Powder Foundation for one-step application of foundation and powder providing a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish.
For cheeks blend MAC Cremeblend Blush in Posey to the apples of your cheeks for the perfect rosy glow.
1. Pat a layer of MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl on the entire eyelid to create a smooth base.
2. Dust MAC Eye Shadow in Brown Script in your crease line using a 213 Fluff Brush.
3. The most important part of this eye look is the liner. Carefully draw MAC Fluidline, gel eye-liner in Black Track close to the lash line, a across the entire lid with a slight winged effect on the ends.
4. For extra volume that lasts 15 hours, apply a generous coating of MAC Opulash.
MAC Pro Longwear Lipcolour in Perennial Rose is the perfect lip color to complete the look and will last all night long.