|See original article in MODERN SALON.|
The Rusk team led by Jon Reyman rocked Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week with intricate buns at the B Michael show. Creative Team members, Sherri Jessee and Gerard Caruso were on hand to help create the gorgeous looks.
Sherri explains how to get the look:
GET THE LOOK:
- To maintain color prepare hair with new RUSK Deepshine Color Hair Care Shampoo and Conditioner.
- To add manageability, mist 12+1 W8Less Miracle Treatment around the hairline and blow dry directing hair back away from the face.
- Smooth the hair back and secure into a super sleek pony tail at the occipital.
- Split the pony tail into two to three sections: A and B and C.
- Distribute a small egg sized amount of Being Sexy Mousse to section A to smooth fly-aways and create added hold and control.
- Take section A and pin it a few inches up and away from the pony tail.
- Continue working with section A and now pin it a few inches below the pony tail (creating a zig zag effect).
- Tuck under and secure the ends using a few U Pins.
- Repeat the process with sections B and C using your creativity as you loop and pin the sections to create an elegant knotted chignon.
- Spray the entire set with Being Sexy Hairspray for excellent hold and shine.