THE place to go for inside info from beauty expert Sherri Jessee.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Kate Moss, the New Face of Mango: Get the Look with MAC Cosmetics
Remember when the world was all atwitter from Kate Moss bursting on the scene looking little more than a bag of bones in couture? The term “waif” was put into heavy rotation when Kate began to model for all the top designers. Years later, Kate is still modeling and looking less “waify”.
Kate is the new face of MANGO proving she’s still got the ability to book prestigious jobs. You go girl!
“What a classic beauty with makeup strategically applied to accentuate the features yet still look natural.
1. Begin with a clean face and smooth on MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel to provide intense hydration for softer, luminous skin.
2. Lightly brush on MAC Matchmaster Foundation using #190 Foundation Brush.
Cheeks: Using an Angled Contour Brush#168 sweep MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty for warm tones of yellow pink with gold pearl highlights.
Eyes: 1. Apply MAC Eye Pencil in Coffee very closely to your lash line to define your eyes and make your lashes look thicker.
2. Dust Limited Edition MAC Street Art Eye Shadow over your entire lid for a bronzed, gold pearl glow.
3. Apply two coats of MAC Dazzle Lash to define and lengthen your lashes.
Lips: 1. Apply a coat of MAC Prep and Prime for the perfect moisturizing base.
2. Line and fill in your lips with MAC Lip Pencil in What Comes Naturally.
3. The perfect lip color to complete the look is MAC Glitter and Ice in Soft Sable.”