Look One: Long Bob AKA the Lob. (Hair & Makeup: Sherri Jessee, Photo: John Perez)
3. Break apart and tousle curls with your fingers and spray to hold set.
4. See how to video for steps to super curly bob:
Look Two: Bohemian Braids. (Hair & Makeup: Sherri Jessee, Photo: Roberto Ligresti
1. Blow dry the hair to create a rough texture.
2. Create a two strand fishbone braid across the forehead and tie off the ends with a tiny elastic.
3. Spray with hairspray for added texture and hold.
1. This retro look is sure to rock your next night on the town! To create hold and body apply a styling foam from roots to ends and blow dry.
2. Curl hair on a 1” Ceramic Curling Iron. Clip each curl and allow to cool before removing.
3. Brush smooth to reveal soft, glamorous waves with an Angelo David Smoothing brush.
About Sherri Jessee: Sherri Jessee is one of the most desired, yet easily approachable internationally renowned female beauty and fashion stylists. With over 20 years of experience as a successful salon owner, stylist, and platform artist, Sherri’s talents in hair, makeup, and fashion editorial work combined with knowledge gleaned through her Bachelor’s Degree in Education and extensive field-work make Sherri a well-recognized guru for all things beauty and fashion. Sherri is widely quoted as an industry expert, with her hair and makeup work featured in hundreds of acclaimed print publications as well as online; including Cosmopolitan, OK!, Style Source, Sophisticate’s Hairstyle Guide, Fox News and MTV Style. She also collaborates with hair product Rusk as a member of their Creative Team. When she isn't jet setting to Sydney, Mumbai or Milan, Sherri can be found in her Intercoiffure salon in Bristol, Virginia.
For more information, please visit www.sherrijessee.com.