|Angelina Jolie on the cover of Marie Claire, January 2012 issue.|
1. Prepare your canvas by smoothing on Prep + Prime Skin Brightening Serum. A few drops will create a smoother, more hydrated surface with natural anti-oxidants to help strengthen the skin.
2. I am nuts about Mineralize Foundation as it is a luxurious creamy compact foundation that is silky to apply and provides high comfort wear. Choose the creamy shade closest to your skin tone and apply with #130 Short Duo Fibre brush for a flawless face.
1. Swirl Glitter and Ice Mineralize Eye Shadow in Fresh Ice with a #227 Large Fluff Brush and cover the entire eyelid. To create a gorgeous glow, also dust a small amount under the eye, close to the lash line.
2. Create extra brightness by sweeping Eye Shadow in Crystal Avalanche on the brow bone with a #213 Fluff Brush.
3. Line the entire– eye staying close to the lash line with a Powerpoint Eye Pencil in Duck. This soft grey brown shade will give you the definition you need and still look natural.
4. Apply two generous coats of False Lashes Mascara for both volume and curl.
Lips: For Angelina’s soft beige lip with silver shimmer, sweep on MAC Lipstick in Frou.
Cheeks: Look out Brad Pitt! A soft hint of beige-pink Powder Blush in Blushbabybuffed on the cheek bones with a # 168 Large Angled Contour Brush will complete the look.
See original article in Hello Dollface.