My assistant, Karen Musick, suggested to me,"You should take before and after photos of this because this makeover is going to be great. Alice is such a beautiful woman." Was Karen ever right. Just look at the striking change that a haircut and a bit of makeup can make in the before and after photos featured below.
|Oh, what a difference a haircut and a bit of makeup can make!|
View the Youtube video to see the steps used for Alice's Makeup.
Follow the steps to achieving this magnificent metamorphosis:
1. A semi-permanent color gloss was applied to enhance shine and boost control. After processing time, hair was shampoo and conditioned.
2. Around 5 inches was removed from the length and layers created throughout the interior with Rusk Beta Blades.
3. To create hold, and protect the hair during heat styling, a light misting of Sherri's Volume Infusion was sprayed on and the hair blown dry with a round brush.
4. For the top, each section was sprayed first with Sherri's Designer Shaping Hairspray to ensure extra hold and the hair was then rolled on large electric rollers from the Babyliss Heat Setter and allowed to cool.
5. After makeup application was completed, rollers were removed and hair was lightly brushed into place.
|Check out my new color palette which has all you need to create a great face in only 5 minutes!|